This is a first look into my recent foreclosure purchase from the Leon County Clerk of Courts- “Sight Unseen”
After the 10-day “Cooling Off” Period the Clerk of Courts office will issue you a Certificate of Title (legal ownership)!
During the “Cooling Off” Period you can prepare yourself for taking over the property:
- Start preparing a rehab timeline and budget
- Get Insurance Quotes (Provide Basic Information that you can find on the Property Appraisers Website- physical address, age of home, square footage)
- Interview Inspection Companies (You will need a 4-Point Inspection report to obtain insurance for all homes Built before 1968)
- Get to know your new neighbors (They often tell you about the previous owners and predictions of the condition of the home)
- Hire a Locksmith. Most times you need to enter a locked property and have the locks re-keyed
10-Days are UP. Now let’s go see Inside!!!
(fast fwd style, no audio)